A group exhibit dedicated to the stunning accomplishments of four artists whose meticulously created art presents animals or objects with heightened clarity and details that elude the naked eye. Helen Bailey and Noriko DeWitt are award-winning and published colored pencil artists. Bob Bruu elevates everyday objects by painstakingly carving them from wood and then painting the sculptures. Pete Quaid works in oils and paints award-winning still lifes.
- Spring Cleaning Art Market, Feb. 9-11, 2018
- Another Time and Place: Artwork created with a love for vintage by Beth Fields and Andrea Holmes, February 2-4, 2018
- Reflections and Shadows: Paintings by Anne Womack, January 26-28, 2018
- Metamorphosis, Lor Clark, January 19-20, 2018
- Solo Exhibition by Jesús F. Moreno, January 12-13, 2017