A group exhibit dedicated to the stunning accomplishments of four artists whose meticulously created art presents animals or objects with heightened clarity and details that elude the naked eye. Helen Bailey and Noriko DeWitt are award-winning and published colored pencil artists. Bob Bruu elevates everyday objects by painstakingly carving them from wood and then painting the sculptures. Pete Quaid works in oils and paints award-winning still lifes.
- Hyperrealism – Bailey, DeWitt, Bruu & Quaid, June 30-July 1, 2017
- Lost in Texas: Photographs, 2007-2017, J.R. Ball June 23-25, 2017
- Context “O” An Exhibition of Photography and Form by Wendolin Mercado June 16-17, 2017
- Kim Guthrie Whimsical Art Show – June 9-11, 2017
- Digital Painting: Surrealism and Other Subjects, Leo Malboeuf, June 2-4, 2017